Sunday, October 7, 2012

Country roads... take me home:

(Photo via Etsy, I NEED this necklace!)

I left my heart in Rhode Island. I always knew I would have to go back, at some point, to get it! 

My honey and I decided a few months ago that we were over Chicago. It's best to realize (sooner than later) that you are not big city people, and it took us a grand total of two years! The decision for us could have been a bit easier, we did have to suffer through some serious life moments: a three month physical separation made for a long, hard summer. But at the end of it all, we're back to where we started and where we belong, for now! 

So, as I settle into a new life and new routine, I'm excited to see what life has in store. Hopefully the next few years will bring less stress, I don't know how much more I can take! We've foregone our summer nesting ground of Newport and settled in closer to Providence. I am excited to announce that my very best friend in the entire world is gifting me with an early wedding present: a new camera! I will finally be able to get back to blogging, I've been camera-less for a little more than a year now, and I'm ready to get back to it! I've gone through and made some changes to old blog posts: deleted old comments, removed unneeded photos, changed the layout/fonts/etc. Feel free to peruse the old, but I do hope that you appreciate the new. As always: 

Enjoy. 

Life. Love. Food. Family. Friends.
The every day.



No comments: