Friday, March 4, 2011

Lovely Kitchens: Windows

{1}

Photo via Design Manifest

{2}

Photo via Jill Sharp

{3}

Photo via Material Girl Blog


Windows and I have a love-hate relationship. I love them during the day, when natural sunlight is fluttering in, dusting the surface of everything it touches. I love them during rain storms, when rain drops play rhythmic tunes as they get blown about in the wind. And I hate them, at night, when it's brighter inside than it is outside and you can't tell what might be lurking outside, looking in. I've watched one too many scary movies. However, I've vowed not to let my childish fears stand in the way of having a kitchen with large windows, since day light is my preferred method of illumination. Aren't the kitchen windows above just perfect?

No comments: