Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lovely Kitchens: Shelves

{1}

Photo Unknown

{2}

Photo via A Place to Dwell

{3}

Photo Unknown


I love organization. I go through kicks of needing everything perfectly organized, some might call it slightly OCD but I like to think of it as more along the lines of extreme efficiency. All of the kitchens in the above photos have some form of open shelving which I LOVE. I would die, literally die if I had any of these setups, from cubby holes to industrial kitchen shelves. I love the idea of open front storage, it not only gives you an excuse to stock up on matching storage containers, but also a reason to be super organized. I feel sorry for my fiance from time to time, he couldn't care less if the tea gets put back into the same place from which it came, but he still tries to keep things organized to maintain my sanity. Though, I feel that if I ever tried to incorporate any of these shelves into our future kitchen, he would be less than thrilled at the idea of constant organization!

No comments: