Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lovely Kitchens: The Apron Front Sink

{1}

My ideal farmhouse kitchen.


{2}

My ideal kitchen, once I have an actual farm, and some babies.


{3}

Want. These blue cabinets make me swoon.

Photos Unknown


What cook doesn't dream about the perfect kitchen? Mine, I fear, will never be a reality. If only you knew my fiance and his love for yerba mate, you would understand why Vanilla Cream cabinets are not in my future. I guess blue will have to do, how lovely is that shade of Robin's Egg in picture #3? Despite practicality, I spend a frighteningly large about of time searching for the perfect farmhouse kitchen. One thing I know for sure, I will have an amazing apron front sink, with built in sides for stacking/drying dishes, just like picture #1, natch.

1 comment:

John said...

Hi,

All of these pictures are so beautiful! I love apron front sink and also the white cabinetry paired with the wood floors in a lot of these pictures is just gorgeous. Thanks a lot...

Farmhouse Sinks