Monday, January 17, 2011

Lovely Kitchens: The Farmhouse Table

{1}

Photo via Country Living


{2}

Photo via Better Homes and Gardens


{3}

Photo via Elle Decor


Is there anything better than a gathering of good friends? I don't think so, which is why when I make my home, I'm going to be sure to have a large, farmhouse table in my dining room. Big enough to cover with food for a dinner party or spread out the board games for some friendly late-night competition. A few years back, my apartment came equipped with a large dinner table (so large, in fact, that I wasn't quite sure how it made it into the apartment in the first place). My roommates, friends and I shared a lot of incredible memories around that table, a fabulous piece of furniture to build a life around. Classic.

No comments: